As the COVID-19 shutdowns cripple our local Fire/Rescue services ability to present fundraisers, the Bloomsburg Fair Association is working with local fire companies and created a weekend carnival happening Friday July 17th to Saturday July 18th.
This event will help support numerous local fire companies with their finances and offer a great family experience at the same time! Below is a list of companies and their offerings for the carnival.
- Benton Volunteer Fire Company: French Fries
- Berwick: Eagle Hose Company: Roast Beef & Cheddar Sandwiches
- Berwick: Rangers Hose Company: Loaded Potato
- Bloomsburg Fire Department: Hot & Sweet Sausage, Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs and Cheesesteaks
- Danville: Goodwill Hose Company: Chicken BBQ (Sat.)
- Lime Ridge Fire Company: Walking Taco
- Main Twp Fire Company: Sweet Corn
- Millville Community Fire Company: Carmel Corn, Peanuts, Cotton Candy, Donuts, Soda and Rip-Offs
- Mifflin Twp Forest Rangers & Fire Company: Big 6 Wheel and Soda Pitch
- (Tentative) Wilburton #1 Fire Company: Potato Pancakes
There will also be a CORNHOLE tournament July 18th starting at 1:30 at the FIREMAN’S RELIEF CARNIVAL. Presented by 673 Cornhole.